Direct Hire Position
Active DoD Secret Clearance Required
The Operator will be required to perform equipment Start up, system inspections, move files between systems and/or networks, equipment operations, equipment shutdown, record logbook entries pertaining to system performance, record problems, notify system managers of hardware/software or operational problems, identify and take corrective action to correct hardware faults.
• The Operator shall set up, delete, and modify user accounts. The Contractor shall also grant and reset passwords for user accounts.
• The Operator shall log control point release of spare laptops to users.
• The Operator shall create and update mail aliases on a Unix System.
• The Operator shall provide management of SLBM IPT operator developed utilities
• The Operator shall maintain system identifier files.
• The Operator shall process Per Data Transmission Request forms to transmit data to and from remote transmission sites via secure systems.
• The Operator shall preform Data maintenance. Data maintenance includes maintenance of electronic databases and storage areas for material in all forms including documents and books, list & files, and record/paper file maintenance.
• The Operator shall provide trouble ticket request responses and solutions. Assign problem reports in the SLBM Facilities trouble ticket tool to the appropriate user/groups.
• The Operator shall create, add, and delete user groups on the Unix/Linux/Windows systems.
• The Operator shall move files between networks when requested by user.
• The Operator shall transfer files to Tape and restore on the requested network adhering to Established Security Policies.
• Competitive Salaries and Benefits Package
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Vacation Time
• Advancement Opportunities
• Commuting Reimbursement